Sunday 4 September 2011

Holiday!

Much to the true nature of myself i've booked a holiday for me, myself and Mr B
 If your nosey we're going to the Marhaba Beach hotel, Sousse, Tunisia. All inclusive, 7nts £299 per person. BOOM. So I initially went in to see what star the hotel was, and left with a receipt. =/  oh well, lifes to short.

So til November 16th I'll be obsessing over my weight I think it's a achievable goal. As yesterday I consumed a years worth of Cantonese and nibbles and alcohol from 1:30 and i'm starving now. So I've sent Mr B out into the wild to catch me a bacon roll, and a greggs hot chocolate. Yes greggs do hot chocolate. And without a doubt it is the nicest hot chocolate in the world...... next to Costa.. But for a fraction of the price.

 And I love a good bargain me. Mr B is desperate for a denim jacket, so anyone that can point us in the right direction it would be much appreciated =].

I am officially skint now though, so today I will be mostly playing Driver, Zombies and possibly crash Bandicoot.

Also, can anyone recommend a book, nothing to dramatic, or long winded or difficult. Or sweet and innocent. I've discovered I like books about mental people that are interesting. Or comedys... Not to into full on fantasties like Twilight but ya never know. Nothing main stream. I've never read a book on my own terms in my life but I want one to take on holiday. Not that i'll finish it like. It takes me forever to read. And if i get into it in a couple years I might get a kindle.... but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Comments below.

Twinkle-Bell!






2 comments:

  1. Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card
    Song of Ice and Fire By George RR Martin
    Fear and Loathing by Hunter S Thompson

    and denim jackets? really? they hang out in charity shops questioning their life choices as far as I'm aware.

    ReplyDelete